Are you having a troubled sleep due to those fine
lines on your face of late? Put an end to your agony by availing the Botox
treatment in order to keep those frown lines at bay.
Botox is a neurotoxin protein that is sold commercially under the brand names Botox, Dysport, and Myobloc. It is produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum and is considered one of the most toxic proteins. Though it is toxic, when used clinically in minute doses it helps to treat painful muscle spasms and neurological disorders characterized by abnormal contractions of the muscle. It is used in various cosmetic treatments across the world.
* You can get Botox injection by going to a
cosmetic surgeon and requesting for Botox procedure.
* Avoid taking aspirin or anti-imflammatories for more than a couple of weeks before taking the injections.
* It is also necessary to consult a doctor to understand your tolerance level before agreeing to take the injections.
* The Botox procedure is useful on specific areas; it is commonly used for correcting the horizontal lines and groove lines on the forehead, the vertical lines or the frown lines in between the eyebrows and outer edges of the eyes.
* You should not expect immediate results, as it can take a couple of days for the effects to spread and relax the face muscles.
Filler injections are a cosmetic treatment used to smooth wrinkles or pitted scars in the skin, usually on the face. They are also used to make the lips fuller. When injected under the skin, a filler raises or puffs up that area. This usually goes away over time. There are many kinds of injectable fillers, including:* Human collagen made in a lab (CosmoDerm, CosmoPlast)